How to translate some items in front end?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to translate some items in front end?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gonchar
    Participant

Hi, collegues!
    Would you say me please, how to translate some items in front end?
    see screen please – http://screencast.com/t/VRqGVaM94S

Geoff

Hi there, Tatiana! Thanks for getting in touch. 🙂

We rely heavily on the community to help translate our plugins. We have quite a collection of translations available right out of the box thanks to everyone’s contributions, but not everything has been covered unfortunately.

The best way to translate those items is to update the .pot file for your language. You can refer to our documentation for the exact strings that would need to be added to those files to get the translations you need.

Another route is to use a custom filter to translate the text, which would look something like this snippet in your theme’s functions.php file. However, this may also have the effect of disabling the rest of your translations, so it’s worth testing.

Sorry I don’t have a concrete solution for you here, but I hope this helps steer you in the right direction. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Tatiana! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi, Tatiana! This thread’s been pretty quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start up a new thread if you have any other questions–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to translate some items in front end?’ is closed to new replies.