How to ticket and post a 2 day Workshop?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to ticket and post a 2 day Workshop?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fellene Gaylord
    Participant

I have a two day workshop that costs $175. I have the WooCommerce ticket plugin installed (under client’s license) and it’s working. Yay!

I tried setting it up as a two day event, but the tine was listed as 8:30 am on Aug. 6 until 4:30 pm on Aug. 7, implying an overnight event. This is not optimal because it doesn’t let attendees know when to show up on the second day.

So then I tried doing a 1 day custom recurring event, which looks good, but it now looks like the $175 is the cost for each day. I added a note to the ticket, but don’t think it indicates that on the purchase receipt.

Also, how can I add extra questions on the registration so the client can collect demographic info?

See http://holdingthehope.com/event/asist-applied-suicide-intervention-skills-training/2015-08-06/

Geoff

Hello fellene,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m so glad to hear WooCommerce Tickets was a breeze to set up. 🙂

Excellent question about setting up tickets for a two-day event. This is admittedly a little tricky for the exact reasons you mention: two day events span two full days and recurring events do not yet support tickets (though we are working on it).

Although it may not be totally ideal, I think the best way to do this would be to set the event up as a two-day event the way you did the first time around and provide an outlined agenda in the event description. That would allow you to show that the event spans two full days while providing information about specific times for the event.

Does that make sense and will it work for you? Please feel free to let me know if you have any follow-up questions here and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to ticket and post a 2 day Workshop?’ is closed to new replies.