How to sync calendar with Eventbrite.com

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets How to sync calendar with Eventbrite.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robins
    Participant

hi,

Is there a way we can fetch all the event and related details from eventbrite.com using Eventbrite ticket add-on? if yes please provide the procedure.

Nico

Hi there Robins,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Is there a way we can fetch all the event and related details from eventbrite.com using Eventbrite ticket add-on?

Yes! This is what the plugin does 😉 You can see it in action in the video on the products page → EventBrite Tickets.

Please let me know if you still have doubts about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Robins
    Participant

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the reply, in the video I can see that we need to copy the eventbrite ID manually.

Is there a way if the event is created in Eventbrite it automatically get synced to our blog.

I could not see that option in video.

Nico

Hey Robins,

Thanks for following up!

Unfortunately there’s no way of doing that for now. What has been added after the video was recorded is a dropdown with your EventBrite events, so you an choose by event name as an alternative to input the EventBrite event ID.

You are welcome to suggest this feature request at The Events Calendar user voice page, where we gather feedback from our community.

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to sync calendar with Eventbrite.com’ is closed to new replies.