how to show the new ones to be the first?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO how to show the new ones to be the first?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    andrei vasile
    Participant

hello
    how to show the new ones to be the first?
    now the first postings are first
    and it looks like we do not have activity

Hi Andrei,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

In order to show your events in reverse chronological order, you can try to add a snippet like this to your functions.php file:

https://gist.github.com/geoffgraham/39d59bf67175e9b93bda

Note that this snippet may need to be adjusted based on the view you are looking to alter.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

andrei vasile
    Participant

which functions.php? wp-includes\functions.php
    does not seem to work

Hi Andrei,

You will want to add this snippet to your child theme’s functions.php file.  If you do not have a child theme, then it goes in your theme’s files.  The path looks like this:

wp-content/themes/your-theme/functions.php

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

andrei vasile
    Participant

does not seem to work

Hi Andrei,

I’m sorry to hear that this isn’t working for you.

I just tested this snippet on my test site by adding it to the top of my theme’s functions.php file, right after the first <?php and it reverses the order of the posts in List View.  What view are you trying to change?

Thanks,

Jaime

andrei vasile
    Participant

well, I use photo no list view 🙂
    in list view work
    do you have an snippet for photo? month? and the others
    thank you

Hi Andrei,

Okay, good to know.  Unfortunately, we are limited by how much we can assist with customizations, as per our Support Policy, but I will try to point you in the right direction as best as I can.

This snippet should reverse the order for Photo View:

https://gist.github.com/jmarchwinski/8ee4777a7894d2f5cbe6c761b6826070

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

andrei vasile
    Participant

Thanks, it work

I understand the scope of the Support Policy limitations but this time my request is not exaggerated
    In fact, these options should be part of the product

Hi Andrei,

I completely understand how you feel.  Were you able to try the snippet that I provided you with in my last reply? I tested it myself and it should help you to display Photo View in reverse chronological order, as you had asked.

You are also welcome to add this idea to our feature requests, as we take our customer feedback into account when implementing new features:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Please let me know how it goes and if there’s anything else I can assist you with!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘how to show the new ones to be the first?’ is closed to new replies.