How to show specific holidays or special events throughout the year?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to show specific holidays or special events throughout the year?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, is there anyway to show on the calendar specific holiday periods in the year like bank holidays for example and also special holiday breaks, basically some way to block off these dates or show them on the calendar that they are holidays and you enter them once and not every year again and again?

Thanks in advance

George
    Participant

Hey @James,

There is unfortunately not any specific support for this in our plugins at this time 🙁

The closest thing I could think of would be to put “all-day events” for holidays and make them recur every year, and put them in an “Event category” called Holidays or something. Then you could use custom CSS to style these events differently than others.

I’m sorry to disappoint!

— George

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

@George, thanks for the follow up here and the workaround. I will give this a try. However I would say this request is a pretty common feature of any modern day calendar, setting the time zone and turning on holiday dates and other special event dates for that country is a feature of the top calendars out there so I hope to see this in The Events Calendar sometime soon. Thanks

George
    Participant

Thanks @James!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to show specific holidays or special events throughout the year?’ is closed to new replies.