how to show filters with icons AFTER search button

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO how to show filters with icons AFTER search button

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    aalmon
    Participant

how to show map view, list etc with icons AFTER search button
    plz help asap

Casey D

Hello aalmon,

Thanks for contacting us!

Typically customizations are beyond the scope of the support forums. You can usually find good styling direction in the tutorials or our Themer’s Guide.

That said, this should be a fast fix and I can give you a quick pointer this one time.

Is this what you are trying to tweak?

2014-04-22 at 11.43 AM

If you add the css below, you should get something similar. By tweaking the css you can move the icons around. It will take some technical know-how, but should be relatively easy to tweak!

.tribe-bar-views-list span[class^="tribe-icon-"],
    .tribe-bar-view-list a[class*="tribe-icon-"] {
    padding-right: 24px;
    background-position: right 50% !important;
    }

.tribe-select2-results-views span.tribe-icon-map,
    .tribe-bar-views-list span.tribe-icon-map {
    background-position: right 50% !important;
    }

Does this make sense? Hope this helps!

– Casey Driscoll

aalmon
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey D

Hi aalmon,

I changed the css above to a better answer that I think will work for your site. This is what you are looking for, yes?

2014-04-25 at 9.06 AM

A plugin like http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ will help you add css to your site.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

aalmon
    Participant

This reply is private.

aalmon
    Participant

This reply is private.

aalmon
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey D

Hi aalmon,

As much as I’d like to help I cannot provide this much CSS customization and support.Unfortunately that level of customization goes beyond the scope of the forums.

The above code is updated one last time and it should work. (needed !important to override previous styles)

The view toggle feature is already there, just appearing differently as buttons across the top. I’m not sure how it got there, I believe it is a functionality in Espresso theme.

2014-04-29 at 12.21 PM

We’d love to help as much as we’re able! Please limit the forums to one topic per thread. However, we will have to politely decline any more CSS customizations requests and close those threads.

If you need further CSS help, we have a list of freelance developers we can send you way.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello aalmon,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘how to show filters with icons AFTER search button’ is closed to new replies.