How to show featured image like thumb in event list

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How to show featured image like thumb in event list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrei

Hello i want to show the featured thumb in the event list, not calendar.

Many thanks

Rob

Hey Andrei. Thanks for reaching out here. If I understand the issue correctly, might this thread ( https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-get-article-image-to-appear-in-events-listing/) point you in the right direction? Let me know if not.

laura
    Participant

I upgraded to pro to get a “featured image” for my events, but even after installing and activating, no such featured image area is available. how do I add the images to the events so that the there is a thumbnail to show in the events list? I cant find where to add the image? Thanks for your help!

laura
    Participant

the screenshot that you have in the plugin page on wordpress that shows the upcoming events list with the thumbnails,… that is what i am trying to do. please advise. Thank you for your help! 🙂

Rob

Hey Laura. My guess is the “Featured Image” option is just hidden on the page. You should go to the “Screen Options” link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and make sure the box is checked. Can you do that and let me know if you’re still having issues? Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to show featured image like thumb in event list’ is closed to new replies.