How to setup Variable Pricing & Enable Multi-Option Purchase Mode?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to setup Variable Pricing & Enable Multi-Option Purchase Mode?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sccbggrazing
    Participant

Hi, can you direct me to a video tutorial showing how to use the Variable Pricing & Multi-option Purchase Mode? Basically, I need to offer two tiers of ticket pricing: Single tickets = $65 ea, Pack of 10 individual tickets = $500. Or if I’m not able to configure an option for 10 individual ticket downloads at a price of $500, I guess the next best would be 10 tickets = $50 ea.

Barry

Hi!

You can set up multiple tickets per event – so you could have one set available at a higher price and another at a lower.

If you want to automatically switch between pricing tiers, though, according to the number of purchased tickets that is currently something you’d need to implement yourself via some custom dev work. That said, we’re always open to new feature requests if you’d like to post one.

Thanks 🙂

sccbggrazing
    Participant

Thanks for the reply but it doesn’t solve my issue unfortunately. First, I’m looking for more support documentation in the form of tutorials to explain how Variable Pricing & Multi-option Purchase Mode works. In a nut shell I need to set up multi-ticket discounts. 1 ticket = $65, 10 tickets = $500 (or $50 ea). How can I configure this?

Barry

Well, essentially you’d need to get creative. For each ticket that you create a corresponding standalone product is created: so, by default, variable products are not possible.

That’s not to say you can’t workaround this with some customizations of your own – I’m sure that is completely possible – but I’m afraid these sorts of customization are beyond what we can help you with.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to setup Variable Pricing & Enable Multi-Option Purchase Mode?’ is closed to new replies.