how to set header image for Event calendar pro ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO how to set header image for Event calendar pro ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    boaz
    Participant

how to set header image for Event calendar pro ? couldn’t find such an option in the settings…
    thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hello boaz,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for any issues you’re experiencing in using our plugin. However, I’m not sure I understand what you’re requesting? Would you mind sending me a screenshot of your calendar page along with an arrow directing toward where you would like the header image displayed?

I’m sorry for my misunderstanding.

Thanks!

boaz
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hello boaz,

Thanks for following up with us.

Based on what you’re describing, it sounds like this will need some custom development. One thing you could do would be to target all the events pages using the “tribe_is_event_query” conditional within your theme’s “functions.php”. Then, if the page is an event page, you can remove the default header image and then pull in the image of your choosing directly.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

boaz
    Participant

Thanks,that helped.

Josh
    Participant

Hello boaz,

Thanks for following up. I’m glad I was able to help!

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘how to set header image for Event calendar pro ?’ is closed to new replies.