How to resolve a conflict: Previous/Next month links & WP Migrate DB

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to resolve a conflict: Previous/Next month links & WP Migrate DB

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven W
    Participant

I set about updating to WP 4.8 today, along with updating plugins. After updating to the WP 4.8 and the latest TEC/TEC Pro versions, everything looked OK, but when I click the Previous Month or Next Month links, I get a spinner that doesn’t go away… I discovered this during testing on my local dev platform, so my prod site is still working fine (albeit with old versions). I went through the whole rigmarole of deactivating all plugins and reactivating one-by-one and discovered that there is indeed a conflict with the (very popular) plugin WP Migrate DB. If I activate it, the Previous/Next month links do not work. When I deactivate, they work as expected. So… now that I’ve discovered the conflict, I don’t know how to resolve it. I use WP Migrate DB almost every day, but I suppose I could keep it deactivated by default and reactivate when I need it, but would rather know how to identify and fix the specific problem. Any ideas?

Steven W
    Participant

I should have noted that on my (working) Prod platform, the combination of WP Migrate DB 0.9.2 and TEC 4.5.2.1, TEC Category Colors 4.6.6, and TEC Pro 4.4.8 is working as expected. The issue occurred when I updated from TEC 4.5.2.1 to TEC 4.5.6 and from TEC Pro 4.4.8 to TEC Pro 4.4.12.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Steven W.
    Barry

Sorry to hear you’ve hit up against difficulties, Mark.

Oddly, with the latest versions of The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO and WP Migrate DB in place I can’t replicate the same issue.

Do you happen to have WP_DEBUG enabled on your dev site? If you do, it’s possible that errors, warnings or even notices are entering the ajax response and scuppering it.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to resolve a conflict: Previous/Next month links & WP Migrate DB’ is closed to new replies.