How to remove social sharing buttons from Submit page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events How to remove social sharing buttons from Submit page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jean
    Participant

Hi, im trying to figure out how I can turn off the social sharing buttons on the submit page.
    Currently the social plugin is set to only appear on posts not page, this happens with all other social plugins it seems to recognize the submit page as a post. How can i remove this?

http://plalendar.com/events/community/add

thanks in advance.

Jean
    Participant

also trying to move the comments which php do i have to edit for it to just affect the submit event page and not the rest of the pages/posts

Leah

Hey Jean,

I’m sorry we didn’t get back to you sooner. I’m not super familiar with the Community Events plugin, but I’ll check in with someone who is and one of us will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!

~Leah

Barry

Hi Jean, Leah asked me to take a look – however the URL you provided seems to redirect to your calendar page?

Jean
    Participant

hi this has been solved thanks

Barry

Excellent, thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to remove social sharing buttons from Submit page’ is closed to new replies.