How to remove recurring all day event text: '…that begins at 12:00am…'

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to remove recurring all day event text: '…that begins at 12:00am…'

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Caroline Elisa Haggerty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The tooltip for recurring all day events reads: ‘An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until…’

For all day events this should simply read ‘An event every day, repeating until…’

Please advise.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Caroline,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with your question.

I take it that is the tooltip on the single event page.

Try pasting this snippet into your functions.php file and see if it does the trick:

https://gist.github.com/andrasguseo/da8bcae5d5ced96feb39e75eba265840

Let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Thanks Andras!

Andras
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Caroline, happy to hear it helped.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new one in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

To note, I just saw that your Events Calendar PRO license expired. If you would like to receive further support you can renew your license on your License Keys page.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/reviews/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to remove recurring all day event text: '…that begins at 12:00am…'’ is closed to new replies.