How to remove or move Comments and Related Events sections?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to remove or move Comments and Related Events sections?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rachel DuBois
    Participant

Each Event listing is being interrupted by a Comments section and a Related Events section. I can see no way to hide these, which means people aren’t seeing the actual Buy Tickets section because it’s so far down the page (see screenshot of full page). How can I either remove these sections or move them so that they are below the Tickets section? Thanks.

Courtney

Hi Rachel

The comments appear to be from the Facebook Comments plugin. Does this plugin contain its own settings to deactivate it on certain post types, such as deactivate on “Events” posts types?

If not, we can provide a way to hide this via CSS.

Can you share a link to an event that this is occurring on? I visited your site but was unable to locate an event with this issue.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Rachel DuBois
    Participant

Hi Courtney,
    Thanks for the quick reply. I deactivated the Comments plugin to get around the problem but there’s still the Related Events section (on top of the Tickets section) that I can’t get rid of. How can I hide this?

Courtney

Hey there Rachel

That is also a feature of another plugin on your site. It looks like the related posts here are being displayed by Jetpack. https://jetpack.com/support/related-posts/.

Head to Jetpack → Settings → Traffic page and click on the “Related Posts” card.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to remove or move Comments and Related Events sections?’ is closed to new replies.