How to Push Events to Another site Manually

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator How to Push Events to Another site Manually

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    seandakid
    Participant

How can I add an event to website A, then “aggregate” or push the event to website B? Looked for the setting to do that, couldn’t find it. Also, what is the default aggregation time for such events?

Thanks for your help.

S

Patricia

Hey Sean,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Event Aggregator has the “Other URL” option which allows you to import Events that are published on another website using The Events Calendar version 4.5 or newer.

You will find more information about this option in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregator-import-settings/#other-url-settings

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Push Events to Another site Manually’ is closed to new replies.