How To Organize Google Calendar Events ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator How To Organize Google Calendar Events ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jamesrunkle
    Participant

I have a google calendar I’m using for the pro events plugin. My issue is with organizing the events. Each event is either for kids, teens, and/or adults. So I need to have 4 calendars displayed on the site – main/master calendar, adults, teens, and kids calendars. How do I organize the events so that they’re imported from google calendar to the events pro plugin according to the right category?

Courtney

Hey James

In Google Calendar, you can create multiple “calendars”. https://cloudup.com/c5D4sYZB0AR

This would allow you to categorize your events with each having a unique address to share from a single Google account to the site to import with Event Aggregator .

Then in Event Aggregator , you can set a category upon import in Events » Imports » New Imports.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How To Organize Google Calendar Events ?’ is closed to new replies.