How to NOT skip previous and future month in table/grid view (large calendar)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to NOT skip previous and future month in table/grid view (large calendar)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant

Current coding for the table.php file skips the previous month and future month dates when displaying the current month. In the testing example below I want to still see Monday and Tuesday events from July and Sat and Sun events from September without moving forward or backward in months. Anyone have any quick thoughts? I’ve attempted to navigate table.php to remove/add/comment certain pieces of code but have had no luck.

krav.countdowncreative.com/schedule/

Joyce Grace

Hi Danny,
    When I try to view that page I get a “forbidden” message. Can you link to something we can view? I’m not sure what you mean that the calendar skips months (it shouldn’t), but if that is the case, it could be a bug in our system that we need to log and fix.

In case you’re trying to customize something, you may want to check out our Themer’s guide, which may help you: https://theeventscalendar.com/themers-guide-to-the-events-calendar/

We also have a technical documentation page here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation

Joyce Grace

Hi Danny, I was talking to another support rep who noticed your question. We were wondering if you meant you wanted to see the 31st of the previous month, and the 1st of the next month, in the empty spaces of the current calendar month? I might have just not understood…

If so, that would be a customization request, which we can’t really support, but the links I gave you should help you find what you’re looking for!

Danny
    Participant

Hi Joyce! Thanks for the responses! I actually was referring to the 31st of the previous month and 1st of the next month respectively. However, I’ve gone ahead and done my own customization request 🙂 I’ll be sure to send over what I’m creating for your portfolio page to show off what can be done with Tribe Events! 🙂

Joyce Grace

Hi Danny! It would be awesome if you could post here what you did to make this change, since I’m sure other users will find it useful 🙂 We’d also love to see your site in our showcase!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to NOT skip previous and future month in table/grid view (large calendar)’ is closed to new replies.