How to Make the Calender pop out

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to Make the Calender pop out

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Timothy
    Participant

I dont know if this needs to be a feature request or If it already does it, but ho9w can I make the calendar Pop out and take up the screen. Is that the Ajax part of it? I had another calendar ( not as good as this one at all,) but one thing I liked is it popped out like a pop up and took over the whole screen so you could see everything easier.
    With mine its been a little bit of a chore to get the right side bars on the events and calendar page. And I would like to keep the calendar like it is with side bars, but have them be able to enlarge it if they need to.

Rob

Hi Timothy. Thanks for the note here. While this isn’t how the calendar is built so I have no guarantees we’ll be able to help provide an answer here, let me see if Jonah has any suggestions.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Timothy, this would involve a fair amount of custom coding and we cannot provide a full solution for you. What you would need to do is first get a popup script you can use (Fancybox, Colorbox, etc.) and then create a custom calendar to appear inside the code for the popup on any given page. You can use the tribe_calendar_grid() template function to display the grid in that popup. Good luck!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Make the Calender pop out’ is closed to new replies.