How to make it unresponsive like the demo

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to make it unresponsive like the demo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jean
    Participant

Hi, i want to make my Month/Calendar view unresponsive just like the wpshindig.com demo.
    How can i do this? and is it possible to disable the responsiveness just on the Month view? I like how all the other views look on a Mobile device except the Monthly Calendar view. I prefer how the demo, wpshindig.com looks in Monthly Calendar view.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

Hi!

Within certain reasonable bounds the month view grid (which is simply a table) will expand and contract to fill the available space … what is it you picture happening in place of this?

Jean
    Participant

Hi, if you look at the demo at wpshindig.com the Month view grid is unresponsive, on the desktop and mobile. Where as my site at electricbikemeets.com its responsive. I want to have it unresponsive like the Demo. How can i do this? and is it possible just to have the month view unresponsive? and keep the event list and others responsive?

Jean
    Participant

Better yet, Is the theme used for the wpshindig.com available? I bought the plugin thinking that’s how it’s going to look and it is not like that especially the responsiveness. Please let me know if we can arrange something for the theme thanks

Barry

OK, I see what you’re saying.

However, really this is a side effect of the theme you are using. The Shindig theme is (I believe) based on Twenty Eleven, so though it isn’t generally available in its modified form there is no reason you could switch to Twenty Eleven and make your own theme based on that – and since that maintains a fixed width layout you ought to be good (and indeed any theme with a fixed width layout is likely to meet your needs).

Hope that helps!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to make it unresponsive like the demo’ is closed to new replies.