How to Make Featured Image Show in Search Engines

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to Make Featured Image Show in Search Engines

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wendy Limauge
    Participant

I looked for this answer but couldn’t find it. For some reason, I thought but maybe I am wrong, that the Featured Image, both in a WordPress post and in a Single Event post in The Event Calendar would show up in Search engine image galleries like Google. I name my featured image files with keywords and I also often add All Text before uploading them. However, none of them seem to appear in image search results. Do the feature images have to actually be inserted into the events/posts for this to work?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’m happy to help as much as I can! ?

I am not sure if the featured images show in Google results.

We don’t specifically support SEO on our forums, but we do have several related resources that you can explore here.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification.

Cheers,

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Make Featured Image Show in Search Engines’ is closed to new replies.