How to make Event_Ticket=Photo_Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to make Event_Ticket=Photo_Event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hello guys!
    Is there any hack to make the photo on ticket = photo of the event?
    Please try to be specific since ain’t a coder.
    Merci!

Geoff B.

Good evening Cesar and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

On a non-related topic (based on the french version of your thank you greeting), we can totally pursue this conversation in French if you prefer.

If I understand correctly what you are trying to do, you want to automatically make the Featured image of the Event the Ticket photo (instead of assigning it manually)

Could you confirm ?

In any case, this will require some customization, so to get started you might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a general sense of customizations work.

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Yes you are right, i want this:
    “If I understand correctly what you are trying to do, you want to automatically make the Featured image of the Event the Ticket photo (instead of assigning it manually)”

Can you help me please? My dev just left my project :/ and I’m not into deep dev

Thank you my friend.

Geoff B.

Hey Cesar,

Thank you for confirming this.

Just to set expectations, as you might know, the scope of our support is mostly to get our wonderful customers started on the right track to customize their site and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

With that in mind, I would look carefully at the following thread on a similar topic: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/a-default-image-for-the-ticket-header-if-none-is-selected/

Basically by combining this idea with the knowledge found here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Thumbnails , you should be well on your way 🙂

If that is slightly out of your confort zone, you might consider hiring one of our recommended customizers to do the customization for you.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to make Event_Ticket=Photo_Event’ is closed to new replies.