How to make address fields visible without enter button?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events How to make address fields visible without enter button?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Torsten
    Participant

Hey there,

Our event companies forget to submit the address of the location and their company as they don’t see the address fields when they enter or select a new location or event company.

How can I have them showing up without the need to press the enter button?

Cheers,
    Torsten

Geoff B.

Good evening Torsten and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

You could customize the Submit event view to your liking by doing a template customization.

You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

As an alternative, you could force the display of those fields with CSS.

Try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.event-community-venue tr.venue {
    display: block !important;
    }

This will force the display of the fields (you might need additional CSS). But, it makes the interface counter-intuitive when you select an existing venue as the fields will not get populated.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to make address fields visible without enter button?’ is closed to new replies.