How to limit listing to only one recurring event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to limit listing to only one recurring event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Our existing listing for a category page is populated with the same recurring event and is bumping out the monthly events. For instance, we have a hospital’s Maternal classes. They offer a water aerobics class twice a week, but the infant CPR class is only offered once a month. So the category listing page has 6-7 aerobic classes and the CPR class is bumped from the list. So is there a way to limit the listing to show only the first recurring event (it already shows the Recurring Event “show all”) and show more events on the page?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Chris,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Sure thing! Within the general event settings, there is a setting to limit the display of recurring events to just the first instance https://cloudup.com/cpKgB4xbFRC.

Let me know if this works to address the archive view issue you’re describing.

Thanks!

Chris
    Participant

Thanks, I missed that option. It seems to be working as it should be.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Chris,

Awesome! Happy to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to limit listing to only one recurring event’ is closed to new replies.