How to import Events -together- with their Ticket information?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to import Events -together- with their Ticket information?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Digital Team
    Participant

The Events Calendar’s CSV Importer lets you import new events, but doesn’t show the ticket fields to import into.
    Found importers to import Events and to import Tickets separately (as well as Venues import etc.)
    I want to import events that have ticket information from a CSV file.

For example, to do one by hand: In the “Add new event” form – add all event details and add all ticket details for that event and publish…

Nico

Hi Amy,

Thanks for reaching out to us! At the moment our CSV importer doesn’t support Tickets info.

I’m aware there are plans to update the CSV importer in the near future, but I don’t have any specific dates on it. For now best I can suggest is head over to The Events Calendar user voice page and add this feature request for others to up-vote it.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with here,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to import Events -together- with their Ticket information?’ is closed to new replies.