How to implement my Free NPO PRO license

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to implement my Free NPO PRO license

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey
    Participant

Before I qualified and applied for Nonprofit Version of PRO I installed the paid version under order #1283397 May 13, 2017. Now I have a Free license code. Shall I wait until my paid subscription expires? or Install free version now and get pro-rated reimbursement for unused license?

Caroline

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks so much for applying to our nonprofit partnership program! 🙂 Unfortunately, per our program terms and conditions, we are unable to provide full or partial refunds for previous purchases of paid licenses. I’d suggest continuing to use your premium license for the time being and holding off on purchasing your nonprofit license until May. If your nonprofit discount coupon has expired by the time you’re ready to place an order, simply reach out to us by email, and we’ll be glad to supply you with a new code.

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Jeffrey
    Participant

thanks, will do

Caroline

Hi Jeffrey,

Perfect, thanks so much! 🙂 Since it looks like you’re all sorted here now, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to implement my Free NPO PRO license’ is closed to new replies.