How to hide Additional Fields from public view.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events How to hide Additional Fields from public view.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fortworthmomsblog
    Participant

We are using the Additional Fields for more administrative purposes, i.e. Would you like us to promote this event on social media?, etc. We don’t want these fields to display on the front end along with the event information but rather be stored on the backend for Admins. Is there a way to make this happen?

Casey
    Participant

fortworthmomsblog,
    Thanks for getting in touch! In order to hide the ‘Additional Fields’ on your Community submission form, just add the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/b22cefbebca7ffdffd69

Give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to hide Additional Fields from public view.’ is closed to new replies.