How to grant discount using cross-selling-products?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to grant discount using cross-selling-products?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Karsch
    Participant

hey there,

i´m still setting up my windsurf course booking system.
    is it possible to set up something like this:

the user buys a ticket for course a. bourse b, which is a cross-selling product, is shown during the order process. i want to grant a 10% discount for course b, if the user decides to buy a ticket for course b as well.

how (if) can i do that?

Barry

Hi Benjamin,

It’s more of a WooCommerce question than a WooCommerce Tickets one.

Applying discounts and other promotions in situations like these is something where if you can’t find a straightforward way to set this up even for ordinary products you will probably need to put a customization in place.

Of course, lots of addons exist for WooCommerce so it is also possible there is something out there that will do this for you.

Not sure this is something where we are going to be able to offer a great deal of guidance, though (unless of course you have specific questions relating to how WooCommerce Tickets itself does things?).

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to grant discount using cross-selling-products?’ is closed to new replies.