How to get rid of photo if no featured image

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to get rid of photo if no featured image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    washblade
    Participant

How do I get the big gray box to go away if there is so featured image for the event?

http://www.washingtonblade.com/venue/as-you-like-it/

Thanks.

Ronald
    Participant

Hi Lynne,

I am pasting my reply to the other question asked (by Stephen) by you guys.

I took a look at your site and I definitely see the big gray box.  I am wondering if you might check out a couple things for me…

When editing the event, look on the right hand column for “Featured Image”.  Is anything there, or was there and maybe removed?  Sometimes this happens if there is an image set, but the path is incorrect or the image doesn’t exist anymore.

Let me know!

If this is not helpful, please do let me know,

washblade
    Participant

Sorry for the delay. The backend shows my featured image on the right rail, but there are no photos set there. There are no other settings I see about featured images.

Geoff

Hey Lynne, sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I’ll be filling in here for Ron.

It looks like the image is coming directly from your theme:
    http://www.washingtonblade.com/wp-content/themes/Firestarter/images/postimage.jpg

As best I can tell, the theme is adding that image in there by default when no featured image is added. Would it be possible to get in touch with the theme developer to take a look? I think that would shed some light on what’s happening here and whether there is anything we can do on the plugin’s end to help.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to get rid of photo if no featured image’ is closed to new replies.