How to get "Hero" image to show above calendar instead of dead space

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How to get "Hero" image to show above calendar instead of dead space

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark Cameron

We are considering buying the pro version of this but I first wanted to test out the basic version. I have tried to insert a Featured image that generally spans the top of the page just below the menu but it does not show up. Can you let me know what I might be doing incorrectly so we can have this image show up on the main page as well as event pages? You can see other pages to see what I am talking about like this page https://polkeldercare.com/active-adult-living/

Thank you,
    Mark Cameron

Mark Cameron

I also am having issues with maps showing, I do have Google Maps working with other features on the site.

Mark Cameron

I resolved the map issue but still need assistance with the Hero Image on the pages.

Mark Cameron

Here is the current calendar page: https://polkeldercare.com/events/

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey there and thanks for getting in touch!

We’d be happy to help — but I do want to note that our pre-sales forum is used to answer questions about purchasing our premium plugins.

If you’re looking for technical support, it would be awesome if you could post your question to our WordPress.org support forum.

Or, if you already have an active license for one of the premium plugins, will you please log into your account and post your topic to our premium support forum instead?

Thanks so much!

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to get "Hero" image to show above calendar instead of dead space’ is closed to new replies.