How to get address and country to ticket?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to get address and country to ticket?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

I have been trying to get additional customer info to ticket. The custom fields are not an option as in my case there are many people buying tickets 10 or more so they would have to be filling fields all the time, not convenient for the customer Also another problem that arises from these custom fields is that these have to be activated manually one by one and i have hundreds of tickets.

so my question is. Is there some handy way getting woocommerce billing city and country to ticket. I quess there is not but do you have any suggestions.

Thanks.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Ilkka,

Thanks for reaching out! That’s a super question you have there.

Please give me some time to look around and I’ll let you know soon what I found.

Cheers,
    Andras

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks, but i got this solved by adding this in:

echo get_post_meta( $ticket[‘order_id’], ‘_billing_city’, true);

$country = get_post_meta( $ticket[‘order_id’], ‘_billing_country’, true);
    echo $country;

so this is solved.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Ilkka,

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out. Super awesome!

Could you share where you added those lines? It might be helpful for other people who are looking for something similar.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi, i added those lines in email.php file.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again,

Thanks for sharing that!

Since the topic is resolved I’m going to close this. If you need any help in the future just open a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Cheers,

Andras

PS: If you like our plugins we’d be happy if you would rate us in the .org repo:

The Events Calendar

PS2: We would also appreciate if you could rate your support experience below. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to get address and country to ticket?’ is closed to new replies.