How to fix incomplete translation

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to fix incomplete translation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pknvelp
    Participant

Hi there,

In our agenda, the plugin displays Elke maand op de fourth Vrijdag tot 28 november

The word ‘fourth’ is English. I want it to be Dutch. I checked the translation files and couldn’t find an entry. Same with ‘view more’ under the widget. I made an overwrite for view more, but can’t find out how to fix the ‘fourth’.

Leah

Hi pknvelp,

All of our plugins are translated by volunteers, and no one has worked on the Dutch one in a while, so it’s outdated. The two issues you mentioned will probably be fixed if you update the .po file with the latest .pot file, as described in our Getting Started post.

You’re probably also seeing other strings that are not correctly translated, and we’d love to fix those. Would you be interested in updating the translation? That would fix your site and we’d give you a free license in exchange. If you are interested, check out the Getting Started post where you’ll find the instructions and files you need. If you are not able to translate it, you’ll unfortunately need to wait for someone else to update the files.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How to fix incomplete translation’ is closed to new replies.