How to fix html code?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to fix html code?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    andrejfasun
    Participant

Hi,

i needed to customize displaying events in month view http://s17.postimg.org/4zai53iu7/Dogodki_FIT131.png
    so i get that view. But sadly i get to problem of tooltip displaying html code and in week view since text is red it is not visible. http://s1.postimg.org/nza05knm7/Dogodki_FIT13.png

Any idea how to fix this?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can try to help you out with this.

It looks like you have added inline styling causing the issue as the javascript for the toop tips is escaping it and showing it.

I would look to styling the titles using a selector such as this instead:

#tribe-events-content .tribe-events-month-event-title a {

}

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

andrejfasun
    Participant

So if i would like to style title as following: <b style=”font-size:130%;color:red”>Body Balance</b></br>18:00 – 19:00</br>Manca

How can i do it in that selector?

Brian
    Keymaster

It will look something like this:

#tribe-events-content .tribe-events-month-event-title a {
    font-size:130%;
    color:red;
    }

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

andrejfasun
    Participant

I believe we missunedrstood I want the Body Balance to be in bold and red, then 18:00 – 19:00 normal in next line and Manca in next line.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am not sure how you customized the title, but it appears the content you would like to add needs to be outside of the title div.

You are going to have to follow the steps in the tooltip.php for adding content there as well.

\the-events-calendar\views\month\tooltip.php

So in addition to moving that file to your theme, you will also have to modify this one:

\the-events-calendar\views\month\single-event.php

I can give you some pointers on how the system works there, but it beyond the support I can provide on the forum to do the entire customization or a step by step customization.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to fix html code?’ is closed to new replies.