How To Embed Calendar on a Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How To Embed Calendar on a Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stacey
    Participant

I must be missing something. How do I place the calendar as grid view on the front page, but with other information above and below. Then on another page I want it displayed as the full month calendar view.
    The shortcodes only do mini calendar and I can’t see how to do this?

Geoff

Hello Stacey and welcome to the forums!

You’re not missing anything here. The mini calendar is indeed the only shortcode that is currently available.

If you’re looking for more shortcodes, I’d suggest checking out the Event Rocket plugin. It’s not supported here by us, but does provide additional shortcodes for The Events Calendar that I’m pretty sure you’ll find useful.

Does this help? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Stacey
    Participant

So you can only view the calendar on its own page and can’t embed it in a page? The shortcodes only do the calendar widget, which isn’t too pretty.

Geoff

Hey there, Stacey!

Did you check out the Event Rocket shortcodes? It provides many more shortcodes than just the Month view and even provides some instruction on how to make the calendar the main page of your site.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello Stacey! Just checking in to see if you still had any questions here about embedding the calendar with shortcodes–please let me know. 🙂

Geoff

Hey Stacey–this thread has been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to open a new thread if you still have any questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How To Embed Calendar on a Page’ is closed to new replies.