How to edit render.php

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to edit render.php

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Participant

Hello, I am in the process of updating our attendee email template and I am wondering if it’s possible to override the render.php located here: event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Meta/render.php

I know you can typically copy the file and place it within your theme, but that doesn’t seem to be working with that specific file.

With that said, is there any way to edit that file and not lose the changes when the plugin is updated? I only need to make a few minor formatting changes within the “Attendee Information” section so I’m hoping there is any easy way to update it. Thanks!

Travis

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Travis!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

First, please let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that.

That said, we always like helping out and at least point users into the right direction as much possible.

You can only make a template override of the templates files that are indicated in our Themer’s Guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

If you want to customize the Render.php file you should do so by using the filters and actions available in it. This could be done with some custom coding in your theme’s functions.php file or inside your own custom plugin.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any follow up question.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to edit render.php’ is closed to new replies.