How to edit css for [tribe_this_week] widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to edit css for [tribe_this_week] widget

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jskk123
    Participant

I’m sure this must be in themer’s guide but I haven’t not been able to locate it.

Which file do I need to copy into my tribe-events/pro/widgets file to edit the css in the tribe_this_week widget?

I know I can add css to the the child style.css to edit this shortcode but I often have to use the !important designator in order to get it to work. I’m thinking there’s a better way. Thanks for your help.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello jskk123,

Thanks for using our plugins and thanks for reaching out!

As a first, I would recommend reading this article as well, which is more focused on the stylesheets and custom styling.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/stylesheets-and-page-templates/

The css files can be found in this folder:

wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\src\resources\css\

At the top of every file there is a description on how you can override them.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to edit css for [tribe_this_week] widget’ is closed to new replies.