How to do shortcodes showing both thumbnails & organizers with Pro version ?

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions How to do shortcodes showing both thumbnails & organizers with Pro version ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jordane cals
    Participant

Hi The Event Calendar Team !
    I am using your wonderfull plugin The Event Calendar in Pro version on my website.
    I need to ask few questions :
    One thing I don’t understand is how to do shortcodes which is showing both thumbnails & organizers from events.
    For now, I am using the Pro version of The Event Calendar Shortcodes, but I do not see the difference between free and pro version. Could you show me what I have access to ?
    I thank you anyway for this wonderfull tool.
    Cheers,
    Jordane
    P.S.: Please forgive my english, it could have some spelling’s errors.

Barry

Hi Jordane!

Great question 🙂

However, despite the name, The Events Calendar Shortcode is not in fact a plugin we are responsible for (if that’s the one you mean).

For that reason, it may be better to reach out directly to the author of the other plugin.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to do shortcodes showing both thumbnails & organizers with Pro version ?’ is closed to new replies.