How to display WooTicket add-to-cart form?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to display WooTicket add-to-cart form?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

I think I’ve read all the primers and getting started documents, but I’m still not seeing how to add the ability to purchase tickets for an event.

https://dev-western-legends-roundup.pantheon.io/event/old-west-wagon-train/

That’s the development site and the first event I’ve added. A few things are out of sorts here:

1) This event has tiered pricing, but the price displayed is for one of those tiers. I need to display something like a range, i.e. “Between $150 and $995”

2) How do I add a form at the bottom or to the side to allow a user to choose the number of tickets in each pricing tier? It’s not immediately clear how to do this from your documentation or support forums.

I’m running WooCommerce Version 2.3.5, Events Calendar PRO Version 3.9.1, and WooCommerce Tickets Version 3.9.2.

Let me know what I need to do to resolve these two issues.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

I’ve recorded this video explaining how the WooCommerce Tickets add-on will work with the Events Calendar plugin, take a look and if you have any questions feel free to reply here.

An about the way you wanted the tiered pricing to show up been a range it’s not so easily doable so if you can hire a developer to do it it’s your best bet.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to display WooTicket add-to-cart form?’ is closed to new replies.