how to display Recurring Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions how to display Recurring Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Denis Lord

i am using your free plug-ing and i would like to know how i could display reccurring events

Tank you for your help !

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

Recurring Events are a feature of the Events Calendar Pro.

And you can learn about how they work starting with 3.12 here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-recurring-events/

Cheers

Jake

I am looking at using your pro version. We have Term classes which I would like to display on our calendar but people can only book for the whole term. (class recurs, but only available for the public to book at the start of the term.) Is this possible or do recurring events only work for events that can be booked as individual days.

I suppost I could just create a singular event and explain that it repeats but I would loose the calendar feature.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Recurring Events and Tickets are not supported and by that we mean if you create a recurring event with a ticket all the tickets are considered part of the first event in the series and not each individual event.

So that could work for you as you could create the ticket with the recurring series and set the end sale date for the first day of the class and the tickets would not be available anymore for the remainder of the class.

Or you could create the recurring series and then edit the first event and add tickets to just it.

Cheers

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘how to display Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.