How to display end time for some events and not others depending on category

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to display end time for some events and not others depending on category

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brenda Holmes
    Participant

Most of my events don’t have an end time so I have disabled this by using css {display: none;}. I would like to change this so that some categories of events do display an end time.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for reaching out! You can make this customization by using the tribe_events_event_schedule_details_formatting filter (see wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/functions/template-tags/general.php). I’d recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide and functions list as a starting point, particularly the tribe_event_in_category function.

We are a bit limited in the support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to display end time for some events and not others depending on category’ is closed to new replies.