How to develop recurring events with limited seating for each individual event?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to develop recurring events with limited seating for each individual event?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Somer
    Participant

We need a way to develop recurring events with limited seating for each individual event. Right now, what’s happening is it’s limiting seating for the entire recurrence string. For example, if a recurring event is set to happen from Jun. – Dec. with each month having a limit of 12, it’s setting the limit to be 12 for the whole 7 months, not each month individually. (we are integrated with WooCommerce)

George
    Participant

Hey Somer,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is unfortunately not possible at this time:

We need a way to develop recurring events with limited seating for each individual event.

I’m sorry to disappoint. 🙁

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Somer
    Participant

George: Do you have any suggestions for a workaround to this limitation?

George
    Participant

Hey @Somer,

I unfortunately cannot think of a simple straightforward solution; the best thing I could recommend would be to hire a professional developer to build out something custom for you. We have a list of great developers here → http://m.tri.be/18k1 (to be clear, we have no affiliation with any of these folks–they’re simply some well-respected names in the community that we’ve compiled to share in situations like this one).

Sorry to disappoint. 🙁 I hope this list is helpful!

Sincerely,
    George

Somer
    Participant

thank you for your help.

George
    Participant

Sure thing, @Somer—I’m sorry that there aren’t many other options at this time.

If other questions, comments, or concerns arise, open a new thread any time!

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to develop recurring events with limited seating for each individual event?’ is closed to new replies.