How to customize the calendar template view with more than just event title?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to customize the calendar template view with more than just event title?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

Which file do I update to add more data for each event in the full calendar view? My client wants to show the venue name (linked to the venue page), address, in addition to a “view event details” (to go to the single event page) for each event in the calendar view. Thanks in advance for help in pointing me in the right direction. I have the PRO version so let me know if the files are there or in the base version.

Rob

We should be able to help you out here, Greg. Let me get our dev Jonah to chime in with his thoughts.

Greg
    Participant

Hi Rob, actually, I found it… table.php: put that in a folder labeled “events” in your theme folder, etc. (this is pretty awesome, it seems like you can do a lot with this plugin).

I’m sure I will have some questions now that I’ve figured out how to poke around in it.

Rob

Excellent to hear you got this figured out, Greg. If anything else comes up as you use the plugin going forward, we’ll be here to address it.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to customize the calendar template view with more than just event title?’ is closed to new replies.