How to create the tickets as products ready for shipping, not virtual.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to create the tickets as products ready for shipping, not virtual.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gergana
    Participant

Hi Modern Tribe,

My question is if there is a way to create the Event tickets plus directly as normal product ready for shipping( current status: products are created as virtual products). We are using Woocommerce + TEC, ET, ET+. We ship the tickets and it consume alot of time in order to go to the products and remove the tick from the “Virtual”
    So is there a solution how the ET+ directly to create the products to be ready for deliveries.(By other mean to be physical, not virtual)
    Thank you in advance!

Geoff B.

Good evening Gergana and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

My question is if there is a way to create the Event tickets plus directly as normal product ready for shipping( current status: products are created as virtual products).

The short answer is yes. You can achieve that using a snippet in your theme’s functions.php.

We don’t have one crafted specifically for that yet. However, I believe you could adapt the following one easily: https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/5768685acc4cd48cdd81

That snippet Sets Catalog visibility to Catalog/search for all newly created Tickets

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Gergana
    Participant

Hi Geoff B.

Thank you for your help here. I managed to make what I want with your guidance.

The snippet which I edited looks like this:

/*
    * The Events Calendar - WooCommerce Tickets - Set the product type to be simple for all Tickets
    * Alternative Hooks: 
    * wootickets_after_update_ticket
    * wootickets_after_create_ticke
    * @version 3.12
    */
    add_action( 'wootickets_after_save_ticket', 'tribe_events_woo_change_product_type' );
    function tribe_events_woo_change_product_type( $ticket_ID ) {

update_post_meta( $ticket_ID, '_virtual', 'no' );
    }

Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good evening!

That is pretty amazing stuff.

Well done and thank you for sharing!

As always, you are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to create the tickets as products ready for shipping, not virtual.’ is closed to new replies.