How to create the calendar main page in 2nd language?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to create the calendar main page in 2nd language?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vbt
    Participant

How to create the calendar main page in 2nd language?

vbt
    Participant

… with WPML!

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Yes you are correct: you can use WPML to display your calendar in different languages!

We have some articles that may help you to get started:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase-category/languages/

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

vbt
    Participant

Thank you,

I had read most of that before contacting you. But I still miss the description on how/where to create/define the main page.

Patricia

Hi Andreas,

Could you please send us more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you having problems to access your main calendar page in other languages?

Did you read the following article? It explains how to setup your calendar page with WPML:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-the-events-calendar-with-wpml/

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Best Regards,

Patricia

vbt
    Participant

I decided to not translate my events.

Case closed

Patricia

Hi there,

OK! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Best regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to create the calendar main page in 2nd language?’ is closed to new replies.