how to configure woocommerce zapier to each event on calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus how to configure woocommerce zapier to each event on calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rochelle Fisher
    Participant

how to configure woocommerce zapier to each event on calendar? I have the new zapeir with webhook set up. How do I link this to the correct events on the calendar. I have calendar pro.

George
    Participant

Hey @Rochelle,

This unfortunately sounds like a Zapier and WooCommerce question, not something related to The Events Calendar itself – we don’t have any custom Zapier integrations at the moment, would you mind clarifying exactly what you mean by this:

I have the new zapeir with webhook set up.

I hope to provide at least some advice here, but I am not familiar with the code or the webhook you’re referring to, so hopefully we can start there and maybe get to a useful piece of advice here about integrating with The Events Calendar.

Also, if you have a Zapier plugin for WooCommerce or something specifically, can you upload a copy of it to http://ge.tt and then share a link to that download in your reply? It’s only for us, for testing out and seeing if we can indeed offer some help here.

Thanks!
    George

Rochelle Fisher
    Participant

George regarding the Zapier which is a syncing plugin between woo commerce and Active Campaign. I have a one on one training session planned tonight with Active Campaign and will also try to get support email into WooCommerce since I paid them for the integration tool.

I wanted to say that the support i have received from you and the other gentleman helping has been exceptional. Normally I have to spend a ton of time just getting support to even understand the question. Let alone offering to solve problems that have nothing to do with their products. I will circle back around if the two companies that should be able to help me cannot. I just thought I would ask on the off hand chance you all had some experience with the Syncing plugin that these two big provider both use.

George
    Participant

George regarding the Zapier which is a syncing plugin between woo commerce and Active Campaign

Thank you for that additional information @Rochelle!

And thank you even more for all of the kind words you said – please do keep us posted on things, it is true that we may not be able to help much for third-party things but we’re happy to at least try as much as we can and to field any other questions that might arise in the meantime.

Keep us posted!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘how to configure woocommerce zapier to each event on calendar’ is closed to new replies.