How to check for events page condition

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to check for events page condition

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    smpcherrypoint
    Participant

My theme uses featured images throughout. Almost all our pages uses them and the tag to pull them onto the page lives in the header.php file.

We’ve now started using the Featured Images for our events – we really like the way they are used within the event templates.

The problem is that on some of the pages – the thumbnail appear twice, as it is being called by both the header.php and the event calendar page.

What conditional statement can I use to omit the image from being called twice?

I have tried !get_post_type() == ‘tribe_events’ && is_single() but that will stop it from appearing on our single pages, too – not just the events ones.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

I have a list of conditionals that might help:

https://gist.github.com/jo-snips/2415009

Another one to try is:

is_singular( 'tribe_events' )

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to check for events page condition’ is closed to new replies.