How to change Wooticket form position

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to change Wooticket form position

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Diego Mascarenhas
    Participant

Hi guys!

I wait a lot of time to update my website, i was using WooTickets 1.0.1 for a looong time. Now i’m working in local mode to update all customization necessary before new website is online. Sooo… i had a problem and don’t find anything on forum.

On my event single, i want to list all meta information on sidebar. Including the wooticket form, you could see here: http://beautyup.com.br/curso/the-make-up-congress (old version)

I can put everything in the sidebar on local mode, but how i change the position of the wooticket to the top of sidebar? Old times I just changed the position of <?php tribe_get_ticket_form(); ?>.

But, now this no works anymore. Could anyone helps me?
    Thanks

Barry

Hi! Our tutorials list actually includes a tutorial covering how to move the tickets form. Does that help here?

Diego Mascarenhas
    Participant

Sure.
    I found this tutorial 1hour after my post.
    Thanks Barry.

Barry

Awesome, glad that helped 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Last but not least, if you had a moment and wanted to leave a few words about The Events Calendar on our plugin review page we’d love to hear from you – thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change Wooticket form position’ is closed to new replies.