How to change title for single event days?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to change title for single event days?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    siggiboy81
    Participant

If I look up an event on let us say October 20th, the default title of the page is: Events for Sunday, October 20th 2013. Is there any way I could change this by deafult to look something like this: Events in Budapest on October 20th 2013 ? If yes, where and how can such changes be made?

(I am able to change many of the titles with Yoast SEO, but this kind of title tag I am not able to change)

Barry

Hi siggiboy81,

That sounds like an interesting idea but I’m afraid we have to leave customizations like this one in your own capable hands. If you have any specific questions along the way where we might be able to point you in the right dirction definitely feel free to ask, of course.

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, siggiboy81. As it’s been quite a while since your last reply, I’m going to close this thread. Please open a new one if you choose to pursue this further in the future.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change title for single event days?’ is closed to new replies.