how to change the order to asc in the events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO how to change the order to asc in the events?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

you can see in the sidebar that the older is above.
    I want it to be order by ASC

second i have conflict with the plugin shiftnav pro. It dont work in the calender page: http://www.funinjerusalem.com/calendar
    thanks.

Barry

Hi!

We do try hard to stick to one issue per thread, so if you could create a new thread for the plugin conflict issue that would be appreciated and meanwhile we can try to address the initial problem right here in this thread:

you can see in the sidebar that the older is above.
    I want it to be order by ASC

I’d love to take a look but seem unable to view your website – I eventually received a “524 – timeout occurred” error on one occasion and on the other it simply never loaded. Checking with an external tool confirmed it wasn’t just my connection, unfortunately.

Are there any other problems getting in the way here that need to be resolved before we can help with this more specific problem?

Joanna Shebson
    Participant

I Couldn’t find the answer that helped me. i made something like that and it didn’t work also.
    I Put it in the functions.php
    add_filter( ‘tribe_events_get_mini_calendar_args’, ‘tribe_temporary_filter_tribe_events_get_mini_calendar_args’, 10, 1 );
    function tribe_temporary_filter_tribe_events_get_mini_calendar_args( $args ) {

$args = array (‘order’=> ‘ASC’);

return $args;
    }

Barry

Hi: I was able to view your site successfully today which is awesome 🙂

I’m a bit confused by what I’m seeing, though. It looks like you’ve got the Events Calendar widget set up to show 0 events – and that seems to be working as expected.

Below that you have another widget listing events – but this is not our own Events List widget … rather it looks like you are using Recent Posts Widget Extended or some other third party solution.

Can you confirm if that is accurate? If so, I’m afraid we cannot help you with that particular widget.

As an alternative, would it work for you to either increase the number of events listed under the Events Calendar widget or else switch from Recent Posts Extended to our own Events List widget?

Thanks!

Joanna Shebson
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

OK. Again, I am experiencing difficulties viewing your site.

It would not load on my first try this morning (ultimately what looked like a page generated by your web host appeared announcing a 524 time out error) and WordPress’s error establishing a database connection message displayed on another try. Unfortunately, it’s pretty hard to help without seeing the problem first hand.

Looking back, I see you indicated when you opened this thread that you had not yet run through our standard troubleshooting steps. Would you be able to give those a try and see if that helps to resolve this/uncover any conflicts?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘how to change the order to asc in the events?’ is closed to new replies.