How to change the filter checkbox to radio buttons

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to change the filter checkbox to radio buttons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    xiaojing wang
    Participant

Hello,

How do I change the default filter checkbox to radio buttons? I notice that the option is listed in CSS but I cannot change it in the PHP files nor does it give me any styling options in WordPress. Help!

http://ebmcnew.pairsite.com/calendar/

Geoff B.

Good evening Xiaojing and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

This looks like a customization of the Filter Bar for your WordPress theme.
    If you have not already done so, you might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

If you look for a /tribe-events/ folder in your WordPress theme folder, you should be able to see the files to modify.

If that is not clear to you, could you please send me a copy of your WordPress theme and child theme in a .zip file link in a private reply (via Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ?

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates you might have made.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change the filter checkbox to radio buttons’ is closed to new replies.