How to change money sign order

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to change money sign order

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mastafu
    Participant

In USA you write $20 but in Poland and other european countries we wrte 20 PLN or 20 Zł. Can you direct me to place (function in php files) where I can change the order.

Why my posts are only in private mode right now?

Barry

Hi Mastafu,

You could add something like this to your theme’s functions.php file as one way of effecting such a change.

Does that help?

mastafu
    Participant

Yes, thx it works.
    Adding this as an option in the admin panel in the future update would be a good move for non US money 🙂

Barry

I completely agree that we ought to be doing things in a way that works well regardless of which country or region the user is in and will get this on the bug tracker: we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Glad to hear that solution worked as an interim measure, too.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread since it sounds like this is resolved for the time being at least. Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, mastafu. This is just a note to let you know that we didn’t get a chance to look at your issue for our maintenance release this time around.

We do plan to find a way to help you out with this. We look forward to addressing this as soon as we’ve got bandwidth/resources to allow it.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community!

Leah

Hey there,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix for this issue is included in our upcoming version 3.3. Keep an eye out on your WordPress Plugins page for an update. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change money sign order’ is closed to new replies.