How to change event ticket relationship after turning off recurrence?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to change event ticket relationship after turning off recurrence?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

I have a recurring event, on a Friday and a Saturday, that I split into two separate events. Now the Friday event links over to the Friday ticket. But, the Saturday event still links over to the Friday ticket. How do I change the Saturday event so that it links over to the Saturday ticket?

Rob
    Participant

More detail in form of a screenshot.

Rob
    Participant

That last screenshot embed didn’t work. Here it is corrected.

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/upload/8008/8106/676cb6cd-7863-4ab0-7a03-74aca2f0412a.png

Geoff

Hey Rob, nice to see you again!

Thanks for the screenshot here–that helps a lot. 🙂

Recurring events, once split, will continue to be linked to the same ticket they had when they were part of the recurring series. If you want to link up a new ticket, you’ll need to remove the Friday ticket from the Saturday event and create a new Saturday ticket right there in the post editor.

Does this make sense? Let me know if you have any follow-up questions here and I’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Rob! This thread has been pretty quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change event ticket relationship after turning off recurrence?’ is closed to new replies.